Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Sunday, April 5, 2009

EB Game Days 2009


Last year's EB Game Days sale was one of the best... I picked up a few Wii, PSP & maybe even DS games for $10.00 each. I still haven't even opened up a copy of Monster Hunter Freedom that I got for $15.00.... yikes....







Game Days has started this year, but the deals don't seem nearly as hot.

http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

The real score will be the unadvertised daily deals. Last year, almost every day they'd put a game out for each major system (in my case, Wii) that was $9.89.

So far, it hasn't been impressive. Things don't look like they're going to get better. Not to mention that a lot of the Wii games I'd like to get are recent releases, which I doubt will go on sale. We'll see.


later
don

No comments:

Blog Archive