Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Monday, January 19, 2009

Wii remote jackets received

Awesome! I ordered the 4 Wii remote jackets on Thursday, and got them on Monday! Gotta love Nintendo's fast service; that kind of postal service is probably common in the U.S., but it's nearly unheard of here in Canada.


It's funny.... I've noticed whenever I order something from them, it seems like Nintendo has basically every part simply packaged in a clear plastic bag-- often not even sealed-- makes me think that they have stacks & stacks of whatever parts lying around somewhere, in unmarked plastic bags, ready to go if needed....


































Pretty much just stuffed in there, with a crumpled instruction sheet on how to "install" them.






















They're fairly thick, even at the thinnest parts.




They make the Wii remote feel a lot bigger, which might be good for people who think it's too small, but I felt the Wii remote's compact size fit my Azn hands rather well.

They also add some weight, though it is a small amount... I'll have to play with one on for awhile to see if I like it.



The Wii remote jackets have ridges on the bottom part. Aside from feeling really rubbery, the ridges add even more "extra grip" to the Wii remote with the Wii remote condom jacket on it; wow, Nintendo sure is scared about Wii remotes flying out of users hands.... between this, the Wii remote strap, and the contoured shape of the Wii remote itself, basically the only thing left is for Nintendo to figure out a way to GLUE the remotes to users hands.....


But still, free is free. I'm only going to use 1 out of the 4 that I got; I only have 2 Wii remotes, and I want one free to use in the Wii Zapper or Wii steering wheel when I need to.

Thanks Nintendo!



later
don

No comments:

Blog Archive