Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jennifer Hale interview by UltraNeko



UltraNeko posted a nice 10 minute interview with actress Jennifer Hale.

I'm a fan of Jennifer Hale's sexy voice work from cartoons & video games... I first remember her doing the voice of Felicia Hardy (Black Cat) from one of the Spider-Man cartoon series. But then I started recognizing her voice from games I was playing.

The final minutes of the interview, Hale gives a couple demos of her voice acting, and if you close your eyes & imagine the characters she's doing, she's actually quite an impressive voice actress! I knew the sexy stuff, but I bet she does a lot of voices I never recognize.



later
don

No comments:

Blog Archive