Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wii Fit Plus cover model

So I keep seeing those WestJet ads where employees come on saying, "I'm a WestJet owner & this is my CAREantee..."

Is it just me, or is that first girl the SAME person as on the box art cover for Wii Fit Plus???

From screenshots from the commercial recorded on my Neuros II+:




Yeah I dunno. It's just bugging me... 'cause that's all I can think of when I keep seeing the WestJet ad..... and this is about the only place I can geek out about it that anyone could possibly get the reference between a Canadian TV ad & Wii Fit Plus....

I just bought Wii Fit Plus from Future Shop's 17 hour online sale. It's on for like $9.99, so may as well. With in store pickup, should be getting it soon.



later
don

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. Now there is an easy way to unlock your WII. WII Homebrew can unlock WII within 5 minutes. You can check it outhere http://myhomebreware.com/wii-homebrew.html.

Greg said...

Hi Don,

Karissa is a WestJet Baggage Services Agent from Toronto and as far as I know, she's never done any modeling before. She does look very similar to the girl from the Wii picture though!

She was chosen for our TV commercial because she's comfortable in front of the camera and had a very unique care-antee. Check out her own personal message here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WJ6SJWYIoU

Cheers,
Greg
WestJet Communications team

Don said...

Nice, good to know Greg! I have to admit I've never flown WestJet, but I've heard nothing but good things from friends & family who have. And considering my BAD experiences with a certain major Canadian competitor-- I've vowed to fly almost any *other* airline than them if possible-- I'll probably fly on WestJet someday...

At least now I'll be able to see the ads without wondering if that's the Wii Fit Plus girl....

Think I'll watch that YouTube video again... a few more times, just to be sure...


later
don

Blog Archive