Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Friday, March 26, 2010

some recent deals


I've been buying a few Wii games lately... got Pikmin at Staples for $7.47 as mentioned. I also bought The Conduit from The Source for like $24.83 or something like that. And today I picked up Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up at Futureshop for $9.99. $10.00 is my sweet spot; at that price point I'll usually snap up a game I'm somewhat interested in fairly quick.

I didn't buy these ones but there's also the Steam deal for Torchlight, and the PSN sale has Everyday Shooter both on PS3 *and* PSP for $4.99! Finally, it seems like they get it-- I was pissed when only the PS3 version of FlOw was discounted.... I'm not sure if I should bite on it, I already have Super Stardust Portable...





later
don

No comments:

Blog Archive