Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dead or Alive Paradise demo


There hasn't been much to talk about on the PSP front for a long time... the only upcoming PSP game I am truly excited for is Ace Combat: Joint Assault... though I am curious about Dead Or Alive: Paradise....

IGN posted a link to a site that has a demo for it. It's in Japanese so I'm not entirely sure what's going on, I've "played" it and it seems to only be a photo shoot or something? I'm surprised if Dead Or Alive:Paradise is coming to North America.... I actually have a game like this, Finder Love-- was a cheap import from Play-Asia a long time ago-- I think these photo-shoot games are more common in Japan so it would be kinda cool to see some of them in english.....

There'd better be more to the game than that though.

In the meantime I've just started playing God of War: Chains of Olympus on my PSP-2001.


later
don

No comments:

Blog Archive