Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Friday, March 12, 2010

Firefox 3.6


Checking my previous posts on Firefox, I thought it'd be nice if I posted something positive about it for a change...

I've only just updated to it, but I do like the new personas feature, it makes skinning the browser pretty easy. especially since my netbook uses Windows 7 Starter, which doesn't even allow the desktop wallpaper to be changed. Jerks.

So far, I've noticed that when you open a new tab, it opens in the tab right beside the one you're using, which I'm not liking. I'm used to new tabs opening at the right of all the previous tabs, and I'd rather have it that way than this, especially on my home PC where I open multiple homepage tabs. Using my netbook I don't have multiple homepage tabs open automatically, so it's easier to deal with this change. I'll just have to get used to it.

As long as it runs fast, efficiently & securely, that's mostly what I care about.



later
don

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just *where* do you get these pics!?

Don said...

Google Images....



later
don

Blog Archive