Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Godzilla Unleashed

Man.... I have to admit it.... today, just before heading to the grocery store, I stopped in to Rogers Video Rogers Plus on impulse.... just to see what they had.

I didn't expect they'd have a (used) copy of Godzilla Unleashed (for Wii) on sale... $14.99, which is a pretty good price. I've hardly seen the game anywhere around here, and when I have, it's been upwards of $40.00-$50.00 (new) ... so I had to grab it! I've been buying a ton of games the last couple weeks.... but huge Godzilla fan that I am, Godzilla Unleashed is one of the games that was on my must-buy Wii games list, just like Star Trek: Conquest and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It's a fanboy obsession I know.... haven't tried it yet... but I have an idea what I'm in for with the game, since I have Godzilla: Save the Earth on Xbox. These games are flawed, but they are still fun if you're a fan. I hope the controls work. The reviews are pretty harsh, but there's a lot of sentiment out there that Godzilla Unleashed is a "misunderstood" game (at least the Wii version)

Guess I'll find out soon.



later
don

No comments:

Blog Archive