Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Sunday, March 18, 2012

3DS serial number sticker



One thing is annoying me about my 3DS.

On the bottom, Nintendo put a white sticker with the UPC and serial number. I wish they had printed it right into the plastic like they did with the DS Lite rather than just a sticker on top.

I'm finding that the sticker is coming up a bit at the sides, and when I hold my 3DS while playing, it rubs against my fingers. I want to rip it off, but my 3DS is still under warranty and I'm sure Nintendo requires the sticker still be on my 3DS should I (hopefully never) have to send it in for repair. Since I registered it on Club Nintendo, 3 months was added to my warranty so I guess I can't remove the sticker until at least July 2012.

The sticker isn't coming up a lot, but just enough to make it really annoying. I'm not sure why it's coming up but awhile back I wiped down my entire 3DS with a damp cloth... and I wiped over the sticker thinking it would be durable enough to take a bit of dampness. It probably would've been smarter to avoid the sticker area altogether.

Is anyone else having this problem or just me?



later
don

1 comment:

emzy said...

i have had the same problem with oll of my ds consoles.. getting annoyed with nintendo

Blog Archive