Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Super Mario 3D Land & Mariokart 7 footage

I just came across these videos of some gameplay action for Super Mario 3D Land & Mario Kart 7.

I have had my ups & downs with the Mario franchise, but I have to admit, it's hard not be excited for these titles.... they look really great.








Super Mario Land 3D is supposed to be coming in early-mid November, and Mario Kart 7 in Dec(?) 2011... very close release dates for major Nintendo franchises. I'm not sure I believe that they'll BOTH be out this year... this is sorta like Sony's "lie" about the PS Vita release date... but then again, Nintendo is clearly desperate for some game support for the fledgling 3DS. If at least one of them comes out this year, I'll be happy.



later
don

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Super Mario 3D Land" is a stupid name. Since it looks like Mario 3, it should be called, "Super Mario 3D" Short and simple, plus it's a pun! (Mario 3, Mario 33D? Like 3DS? I dunno. It made sense...

Anonymous said...

If you hated or disliked Mariokart Wii, then find a copy of Mariokart:Double Dash!! somewhere. It's pretty good. However, it's a Gamecube game, just to let ya know.

Don said...

I'd like to get Double Dash but I think it's hard to find. I felt that the 3DS Mario game should have been named "Super Mario 3D" too but I have to admit, the new name is growing on me. I hope that it's not just a rehash of past games though.


later
don

Blog Archive