Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Thursday, August 11, 2011

3DS Ambassador Program: Step 2 - The Waiting





I logged in to the Nintendo eShop the morning of Aug 11... checked that I still had the You are an Ambassador! message in the NEWS section... looked good...

But I just logged in to the eShop just now (past 11:00pm Pacific time) and the Ambassador message is gone! I was kinda freaked.

So I checked the official Nintendo page about How to tell if you're an Ambassador and the message changed from what was posted there earlier in the day. Now it says:

  • If you are unsure of your Ambassador status, you can check back here later next week for more information on checking your Nintendo 3DS Ambassador status.

So I guess Nintendo will be trickling out some more info about next week? I've been screwed by Sony's Playstation Store too many times, so I hope everything goes smoothly with this Nintendo Ambassador program.

We'll see come September 1, 2011.



later
don

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What games do you expect to get? (AKA The final ones?)

Don said...

That's a good question. I'm surprised to see some major franchises in the games they mentioned, but I suspect the "final 5's" of each set of 10 may be more obscure titles mostly.

But nintendo3DSblog is speculating that Super Mario Bros. 3 NES might be one of the games.

I hope there's a Kirby game or 2 in the list as well....


later
don

Anonymous said...

You said you had Super Gunstar Heroes or something on GBA, right? Think we'll see that as one of the games?

Don said...

Gunstar Super Heroes? That would be a sweet one to have as part of the 10! It is a great game, I still pick it up to play from time to time on my Game Boy Micro.

The problem is, I haven't heard anything new about Gunstar Super Heroes in a while... it's possible, but I don't think it's likely to be on the list. It would be awesome to have on my 3DS, even though I have it already on GBA...


later
don

Don said...

Old enough to play M-rated games... old enough to know better (but still do it anyway).... old enough to... well, just plain old.



later
don

Blog Archive