Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Monday, September 14, 2009

PSP lasts

On my PSP, last:

game played: Wipeout Pulse - It's alright. I'm not thrilled with the lack of variety in maps, and the lack of races. Too many time trials. The most annoying thing about the game is the placement of the speed/power up pads. They're placed so you just miss them unless you put some Herculean-level effort into it. It really kills a lot of the fun of the game.

video watched: Fanboys. Fun movie, though not ground-breaking. If you love Star Wars, you'll like it more. Oh, I started watching last week's episode of The Tudors (taped from TV) this morning too.

song listened to: DJ Champion - Alive Again. I should hate this song, but for some reason I can't get enough of it--nor can I get it out of my head.... I hate that DJ Champion Star song, but this one just grooves on me. I put it on my PSP last night & played it on repeat for like 15 times.

picture looked at: this one...



Since FHM only made a 2006 PSP calendar, I make my own PSP calendars. Handy.



later
don

No comments: