Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photofast CR-5400 with PSP memory stick door

So it's been a week or so since using the Photofast CR-5400 in my PSP. I haven't encountered any issues with it other than what I posted in my initial review.

But I have noticed that the memory stick door on my PSP-2001 doesn't close quite as tightly as it does with a regular memory stick:



Keep in mind this is a pretty extreme closeup. And it doesn't seem to affect the PSP or memory stick usage at all as far as I can tell.

It's just that I think the door is usually more flush with the side of the PSP like this:



I don't think there's too much to be concerned about except maybe dust getting in there? But even that seems like a small worry. Just kinda weird, I guess maybe the CR-5400 adapter might be a millimeter or so longer than a regular memory stick pro duo?




later
don

No comments:

Blog Archive