Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings


Just a reminder for those of us in North America... hope you set your clocks ahead by 1 hour as we "Spring" into Daylight Savings today.

On the PSP, there is a setting specifically for Daylight Savings in the Date & Time setting. Just switch it from Standard to Daylight Savings and it flips the time ahead by 1 hour. Is it really any easier than setting the hour ahead manually? Probably not. I found that my time would flip ahead an hour of what it's supposed to be, because I didn't realize that's all the setting did, so I'd end up not using it. Now that I know, I have my time synced to it as long as I remember.




I had to set my 3 PSPs, my Sandisk Sansa E280, my watch... but my DS Lite, oddly enough already had the right time. I wonder if it's automatic or if I just hadn't set it back before. Can't remember....



later
don

No comments:

Blog Archive