Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Sunday, November 8, 2009

odd PSPgo music thing




I don't know if it's because of update 6.10 or what, but when my PSPgo is playing music sometimes, the screen will turn back on if it's dimmed or off when a new song starts up. I know I'm not touching it or activating the screen in any way, it does it by itself. I'm not sure why.



I've only had 6.10 on my PSP-2000 for a couple days, but I don't think it does that. But 6.10 for the PSPgo is a *different* firmware than for the other PSPs. They're different downloads-- the PSP 6.10 is larger for some reason. It's annoying that Sony doesn't really mention this and it could be very easy to mistakenly download the wrong one if updating via PC as I do. I'm not sure if it matters if one chooses the wrong one, but seeing as how they're actually different file sizes I wouldn't risk it.



later
don

No comments: