Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Game Boy Micro: just checking


Today I fired up the ol' Game Boy Micro, just to make sure the battery hadn't completely died. I should play with it for a bit & charge it up (same with my DS Lite) since I haven't played them for a long time.....

Game Boy Micro has to be the most portable handheld console available. It's flexible in that it plays all GBA cartridges, as opposed to the "10 games in 1" type of consoles that are found in places like Wal-Mart that have no expandability with game selection. The screen is tiny, but so bright that it can be played outdoors (unlike the PSP... we'll have to see if the screen improvements for the PSP-3000 will really make it viewable outside during the day)



I really like the Game Boy Micro, it's so tiny & cute. The only thing I don't like about it is after playing it for awhile, it makes my PSP & DS Lite feel HUGE. And that is just so wrong.



later
don

No comments:

Blog Archive