Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vita not in the mail


Grrrrr...... sure, I've been a bit lackadaisical about the PS Vita, but that doesn't mean I don't want it. On time. I ordered the First Edition bundle from the Future Shop website because there was a $20.00 deal on any other gaming item (I used it on Uncharted Golden Abyss)... but now I have to wait for them to ship it to me rather than buying it in store.

Based on my last big handheld console purchasing experience, Future Shop is kinda... stupid... to deal with in store... but at least I had some say in when I got my 3DS, day 1. The PS Vita First Edition bundle comes out tomorrow, and as far as I can tell they haven't even shipped mine. From my past experience with Future Shop mail delivery, it takes at least a week for delivery.

By the time I get my bundle, the regular PS Vita core units will probably be available on store shelves. I suppose by some miracle mine could arrive tomorrow, if so I'll be sure to post about it. But I doubt it.....


later
don