Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3DS titles dropping like flies

I'm getting pretty choked by the growing list of canceled 3DS titles.

Almost 1 year ago, back at E3 2010, when a bunch of 3DS games were announced I posted "Right now I'm psyched for a new Ridge Racer, Resident Evil(!), Kororinpa, BloodRayne, Saints Row..."

Ridge Racer - came out at launch. It's great, but it's Ridge Racer.

Resident Evil - "The Mercenaries" game doesn't sound all that good, it sounds very shallow & light on content. And too early/not enough info on the other Resident Evil 3DS game to tell at this point.

Kororinpa, BloodRayne, and now Saints Row are all canceled?!? Sonnuva.

All anyone seems to be excited for is that bloody Zelda REMAKE game. One game, and I didn't play it 10 years ago, I'm not a Zelda fanboy so I don't know what all the fuss is about. What about the rest of us, isn't there anything for people who aren't into Zelda?

This is starting to piss me off.



later
don

No comments: