Handheld Addict

PS VitaPSPPSPgoWii3DSDS LiteXboxGame Boy Micromp3 playersMobileGadgetsgeneral

Friday, July 17, 2009

de Blob, Slide Adventure: Mag Kid


Yesterday I picked up de Blob (Wii) from Rogers Video Rogers Plus... it's currently on sale there for $14.99! My nephew really likes the game... when his parents rented it for him, I only got about 5 minutes of play time on it.... I don't know if I'll have a chance to play it before I see him, if not I'll probably pass it along to him when I see him....



I also ordered this week's Play-Asia weekly special: it's a DS game called Slide Adventure: Mag Kid. I don't know too much about it except it's Japanese, and it uses a peripheral that hooks into the DS Lite's GBA slot and lets you slide the DS around a flat surface; basically like a mouse. What with the DSi removing that slot, it's such a waste that weird add-ons like this and the Arkanoid paddle are now incompatible.

It'll be interesting to see what it's like.



later
don

No comments: