Handheld Addict

PS Vita • PSP • PSPgo • Wii • 3DS • DS Lite • Xbox • Game Boy Micro • mp3 players • Mobile • Gadgets • general

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nintendo 3DS announcement coming Sept 12



Nintendo will be holding a pre-TGS press conference focused on the 3DS. IGN will be streaming it starting 8:00PM (PST) on Sept. 12.

I'm really curious as to what will be announced. Top of my list I want more info on the "slide pad expansion" accessory. A lot more info. But I kinda doubt there will be much more than what's been leaked already except maybe more about Monster Hunter 3G. I kinda expect that the bulk of announcements will be for upcoming software.... though it would be wild if they used this press conference to announce a 3DS redesign. I'm sure a redesign is coming, but not likely this early. Still, with the sluggish sales & Nintendo making drastic moves lately, who knows....


Can't wait for 8:00PM Sept. 12.




later
don

No comments:

Blog Archive